Concrete Grinding and Scarifying
The removal of concrete from the surface for optimal flooring conditions
Concrete Grinding and Scarifying services are helpful in applications where an existing surface is not in a suitable condition. An uneven or damaged surface can often happen after removing old coatings, including tile flooring, flexible adhesives, or other epoxy products.
Grinding and scarifying can also be used to level uneven surfaces that could pose safety hazards in trafficked areas like walkways. These could be possible services when simply tearing down the old surface is unfeasible due to cost, time limitations, or constraints.
What are the advantages of using Scantek GPR?
We are ready for any situation. The tools we use are fume-free for indoor or outdoor applications, and we utilize an industrial mobile vacuum system, leaving a clean, dry surface. Our crews will remove and properly dispose of the dry waste from your location.
Concrete griding is often used to fix the following:
- Uneven Joints That Could Cause Trip Hazards On Walkways
- Surfaces Suffering From Deterioration
- Paint Removal
- Leftover Material From Flooring Removal
- Uneven Flooring Preventing The Installation Of New Flooring
- Poor Concrete Installation
- Other Applications
Request Free Estimate
Scantek GPR crews are well equipped to handle any grinding or scarifying job. Our teams are trained in safety and techniques necessary to perform their jobs in high-profile locations like:
- Colleges, Public & Private Schools
- Resorts, Restaurants & Clubhouses
- Water Treatment Plants
- Healthcare Industry
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Government & Military Buildings
- Commercial & Residential